7th December 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue Ph.d in pharma sciences abroad with sufficient stipend? I have done M.Pharm

i want to pursue my ph. d. in pharma sciences abroad with sufficient stipend .i have done my m pharm . please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Ph.D in abroad? I am a 12th class student
  2. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  3. Can I do M.Pharm in distance after completing B.Pharm?
  4. How to prepare for Msc chemistry Entrance exam in osmania university? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Stipend for Ph.D in Nuclear medicine in Maharashra in India and abroad
  6. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  7. Research centers which offer PhD course with stipend in Abroad for Oral Pathologist?
  8. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  9. How may I pursue M.Pharma degree from abroad after completing B. Pharma?
  10. Which M.Pharma branch has highest scope to pursue career in abroad? Procedure to get a job in abroad?
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad through GRE for M.Sc student?
  12. Is it difficult to get stipend to study PhD if completed M.Tech at the age of 29 years old?
  13. What are the possible scholarships I can avail for doing Ph.D course after completion of M.Pharm course?
  14. Universities offering PhD in English Literature with stipend
  15. Will there be any stipend which I can get for doing MS in abroad? Is IELTS exam enough for doing MS in abroad? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Veterinary Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?
  17. PhD research centres in India and Abroad for Oral Pathologist? How to approach them?
  18. Universities offering PhD with Fellowship in Abroad
9th September 2019, 03:57 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to pursue Ph.d in pharma sciences abroad with sufficient stipend? I have done M.Pharm

1. Decide where you want to PhD, which country, which university.
2. Make sure you excel in your academics in your preceding degree, improve your research and projects experience, publish something if possible, present in conferences etc.
3. Find out which exams are needed for your field. Appear for GRE and IELTS/TOEFL if you want to get PhD position.
4. Contact professors working in your interested area of research, if some of them reply to you showing the interest, make sure you apply to those universities.

Given are the universities from which you can pursue Ph.D.:-

1. The University of Waterloo, Canada.
Expenses:- Rs.11.1 lakh, First year.
2. University of Debrecen, Hungary.
Expenses:- Rs. 5.8 lakh, First year.
3. Clinical pharmaceutical university, China.
Expenses:- Rs. 4.8 lakh, First year.

You may visit the webiste www.shiksha.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?