29th December 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the possible scholarships I can avail for doing Ph.D course after completion of M.Pharm course?

SIR/MAM,
I AM GOING TO COMPLETE MY M.PHARM IN DECEMBER.AFTER THAT I WANT TO PURSUE MY Phd .I HAVE COMPLETED MY B.Pharm IN THE YEAR 2004 AND AFTER THAT I HAVE AN 9 YEARS PHARMA SALES AND MARKETING EXPERIENCES IN 3 DIFFERENT PHARMA COMPANIES. I HAVE ENROLLED IN M.Pharm .

I AM NOW 34 Yrs Old.IF I PURSUE Phd THEN WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SCHOLARSHIPS I CAN AVAIL .
PLEASE GUIDE ME WITH A DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS.

24th February 2023, 05:15 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: What are the possible scholarships I can avail for doing Ph.D course after completion of M.Pharm course?

Congratulations on completing your M.Pharm! There are several scholarships available for Ph.D students, some of which are listed below:

UGC (University Grants Commission) Scholarship: UGC offers scholarships to eligible Ph.D students through the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) scheme. The scholarship amount is INR 31,000 per month for the initial two years and INR 35,000 per month for the next three years.

CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) Scholarship:
CSIR offers scholarships to eligible Ph.D students through the Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) scheme. The scholarship amount is INR 35,000 per month for the initial two years and INR 40,000 per month for the next three years.

DBT (Department of Biotechnology) Scholarship: DBT offers scholarships to eligible Ph.D students in Biotechnology and allied areas through the DBT Junior Research Fellowship scheme. The scholarship amount is INR 31,000 per month for the initial two years and INR 35,000 per month for the next three years.

DST (Department of Science and Technology) Scholarship: DST offers scholarships to eligible Ph.D students through the DST INSPIRE fellowship scheme. The scholarship amount is INR 31,000 per month for the initial two years and INR 35,000 per month for the next three years.

ICSSR (Indian Council of Social Science Research) Scholarship: ICSSR offers scholarships to eligible Ph.D students in the field of social sciences through the Doctoral Fellowship scheme. The scholarship amount is INR 20,000 per month for the first two years and INR 24,000 per month for the next three years.

These are just a few of the many scholarships available to Ph.D students in India. The eligibility criteria for each scholarship varies, so you should carefully read the guidelines and requirements for each scholarship before applying. Good luck with your Ph.D studies!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?