27th August 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in AIIMS exam next year if last appeared 2 years ago?

I have attempted for NEET2013 and AIIMS 2013.This year due to some medical problem I am unable to attempt AIIMS 2014. Can I sit for aiims 2015 without sitting in aiims 2014?

15th September 2014, 07:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in AIIMS exam next year if last appeared 2 years ago?

Yes you can appear for AIIMS and NEET, if you have the required qualification. There is no attempt limit and if you have the age then you can definitely apply for the exam.

Hence, be prepared for the entrance examination. You must have educational qualification of 10+2 with physics, chemistry and biology with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education.

For private medical colleges there is no age limit but for all India level government medical colleges there is age limit of 25 years. Hence, you can surely apply for these medical entrance examination.

The examination will be having objective type questions related to physics, chemistry, zoology and botany. There will be negative marking for wrong answers.

For more information visit http://cbseneet.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?