25th April 2018, 10:56 PM
shub09celeb

How to recover roll number for SSC CHSL using registration number and date of birth?

I want to check my SSC CHSL answer key - 2018 tier 1. But lost my roll number. Can you please update me how to recover my roll number using my registration number and date of birth?

22nd May 2018, 09:23 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: How to recover roll number for SSC CHSL using registration number and date of birth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shub09celeb View Post
I want to check my SSC CHSL answer key - 2018 tier 1. But lost my roll number. Can you please update me how to recover my roll number using my registration number and date of birth?
You need not to take any stress, you can retrieve your roll number by following the below mentioned way :

>> Login to the email id you have registered while filling the online application form.

>> Go to your mail Inbox, and search for SSC[cr] if you have filled the form from Central Region, SSC[nr] if you have filled the form from north region and search similarly if you have filled from any other region.

>> SSC sends admit card to each candidates on his/her email id, you can download the admit card from there.

>> Open the admit card in some PDF reader and then you can find your Roll Number.

The answer key is available on the official website of the SSC, you can enter the login credientials and see your response sheet from there.
6th November 2020, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to recover roll number for SSC CHSL using registration number and date of birth?

I lost my chsl 2019 roll. It not even in my mail how can i retrieve it pls %uD83D%uDE4F ans
26th January 2021, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to check my chsl result but i forgot my reg num .. Name: Usha. Father name: veerappan.. Dob: 04-06-1998.. Can you please update my result?
21st August 2021, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

I want to check my chsl rollnumber
21st August 2021, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Ssc chsl answer key without roll number and having with registration number
8th December 2021, 07:12 PM

i lost my ssc chsl roll no. that's why i unable to check my ssc chsl result and answer key. pls guide me how i recover my SSC Chsl tier1 roll no. and how i check my ssc chsl answer key using registration no. and date of birth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?