17th November 2015, 01:34 PM
roji kalia

What should I do to get my degree and Migration certificate from university?

Plz tell me I completed my graduation BA ENGLISH ARTS in 2013.I want to get my degree and migration from the university .but anybody get me any answer about it .pls tell me what I do .I paid also my fees . I am very worried about it .pls answer me

Related Questions:
  1. How to change the school in 11th after registration?
  2. Do I need a migration certificate after graduation if I change my college for post graduation?
  3. Is it possible to change my board from U.P. to CBSE? What is the process?
  4. How to take migration certificate online?
  5. How can I take out my online migration certificate of CBSE Board?
  6. Does Migration Certificate is necessary to submit for admission in Distance M.Com course at Mumbai University for B.Com graduate of Mangalore University?
  7. How can I get the migration certification from online when I want to change the school for 11th?
  8. Is it possible for me to get admission in 10th standard in abroad after completion of 9th in India?
  9. After completing ISC with PCB and BSc Agriculture can I get admission in MBBS? Will the migration certificate of the university from which I am pursing BSc Agriculture be appropriate?
  10. How to apply for Migration Certificate for Osmania Universtiy? What documents I need to submit and how much fees I have to pay?
  11. Can I get Migration certificate after passing B.Com 2nd year from Lucknow University
  12. How to get Migration Certificate from Osmania University after the completion of B.Com? What documents are required for this? Where to get application form for this?
  13. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply for migration certificate from Osmalia University? What are the requirements for it?
  15. Do I need to produce migration certificate in order to join any other college in Bangalore?
  16. Can i get migrated from DAV chandigarh to DAV Delhi?
  17. What is the way to write the letter to Punjab University for Migration Certificate to Haryana?
  18. Admission for MSc university in DU after scoring 67.5% in BSc Chemistry from Mumbai University? What is the cutoff percentage? Colleges in which I can apply? Should I submit migration certificate?
16th September 2016, 12:59 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get my degree and Migration certificate from university?

To get the certificate from the university you just need to fill the application form required to get the original documents.

If you have paid the fee for the documents then you can visit and ask the university administrative block for issue the documents and reason for late.
11th June 2017, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to get my degree and Migration certificate from university?

I am studied 2 years of degree in Tumkur university then I will got government job Then I will take migration certificate from tumkur university and admit to ksou mysore I studied 2 years of degree regular education and last one year correspondence if there any problems for my future to take higher jobs in this degree
9th March 2018, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I am student of BCom 1st year of Punjab university now due to some domestic reason I want to change the university can it's possible if yes what 's procedure
26th August 2019, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I appeared in B.ed final exam of HP university and result will come in November. Now I have got admission in MSC Zoology in DAV college of PUC.Can I apply for migration now or after declaration of myB.ed results.
8th December 2021, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for mygration certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?