15th April 2016, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Whether domicile candidates can appear in Assam CEE(Medical) who has completed 12th in other state?

Dear Sir,
I would like to know that Assam domicile candidates who had passed 12th from outside Assam in Science stream are eligible for Assam CEE(Medical)? Kindly tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give Assam CEE if I am a resident of Assam but have completed 10th and 12th from UP?
  2. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  3. Can a candidate having domicile of Maharashtra appear in common entrance exam of Assam?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria of Assam medical entrance exams for students who have passed 12th from outside? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can i apply for CEE Assam Medical after doing 12th from outside Assam?
  6. Eligibility to apply in JLEE for a Domicile candidate of Assam who has completed Engineering Diploma course from Bangalore?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Assam Public Service Commission for domicile of Assam?
  8. Is a Assam Domicile student eligible to appear for Assam medical college exam after studying in class 12th under CBSE outside? What is the criteria?
  9. Am I eligible for CEE after completing class 12th?
  10. Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka?
  11. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  12. Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam?
  13. What is the domicile criteria for MBBS entrance exam in Assam?
  14. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  15. Am I eligible for the post of SI(Sub Inspector) in Assam Police? I've completed my graduation from Krishna Kanta Handique station open university(Assam) through correspondence without doing 12th
  16. Domicile of Assam can appear in WBJEE Medical 2015?
  17. Eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET examination for those who have studied in Karnataka from class 9th to diploma
  18. Is a HP domicile eligible for UPMT? How much percentage reservation is there for outside state candidates? What is the fee structure?
18th April 2016, 09:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether domicile candidates can appear in Assam CEE(Medical) who has completed 12th in other state?

Yes, all you need is class 12th qualification with required stream from a recognized board of education with permanent residency of Assam state.

There is nothing written about place of studying in the eligibility criteria for this exam. If you have permanent residency proof then no problem for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?