29th April 2013, 02:55 PM
sandeepkumardelhi

How to research aptitude questions in Hindi for UGC NET?

I want research aptitude notes/question in hindi for UGC NET, if possible please send me.

Related Questions:
  1. UGC-NET (General Paper, Teaching And Research Aptitude) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. UGC NET teaching and research aptitude questions with answers?
  3. Good books and beneficial topics for SLET English Literature?
  4. Reference books for General paper and English of ELT Tamil Nadu?
  5. Where can I get the notes of teaching and research aptitude(1st paper of UGC NET)?
  6. Old JRF Entomology(Agriculture) question papers?
  7. Can I apply for UGC NET exam having Hindi as main subject? I did BA with 56% marks and MA with 58% marks
  8. Where to get the books for SLET exam? Which university offers this course?
  9. What syllabus to prepare for UGC NET Exam being a candidate having completed MA in Hindi with 57% of marks?
  10. Can I appear for UGC NET/SLET exam? I did my B.A Hindi Lit from Mumbai Hindi Vidyapeeth, Mumbai and M.A Hindi with 58%
  11. How to prepare for UGC NET Hindi? Syllabus and books to be referred?
  12. Which Books should I prepare for Bank Clerk Exams? List of Coaching Institutes for Bank Clerk Exams in Mohali?
  13. How many questions should be attempted right in 1st, 2nd and 3rd papers of NET for JRF? Answer key of Hindi June NET exam?
  14. What is the minimum percentage in Hindi for Ph.D? -- [New]
  15. Which courses do we need to complete to prepare for NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Ten years question papers of CSIR Mathematical Science
  17. How to get a lecturer job in government Arts or Science College after completing M.E software technology?
  18. How to be a lecturer after completing MBA in marketing and finance? How to do Ph.d in Marketing
24th February 2015, 09:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to research aptitude questions in Hindi for UGC NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeepkumardelhi View Post
I want research aptitude notes/question in hindi for UGC NET, if possible please send me.
Below are the attachments of UGC NET question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Paper-I_Set-X.pdf(171.6 KB, 626 views)
File Type: pdf Paper-I_Set-Y.pdf(171.5 KB, 266 views)
File Type: pdf Paper-I_Set-Z.pdf(171.5 KB, 208 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?