9th January 2014, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

How to score above 95% in boards? I am a student of class 10th

Hello sir. I am a student of class tenth and i am very tensed about my boards. Can you please help me for chemistry. i belong to icse board

9th January 2014, 08:50 AM
Satyam171

Default Re: How to score above 95% in boards? I am a student of class 10th

If you are in ICSE board then you have to read every thing in the book(not optional stuffs If you want to leave them ).For Example-Try to understand every chemical equations from book.Please make your Mole Concept strong as it is highly conceptual and important from ICSE point of view do every numericals from the chapter.Read Organic Chemistry very deeply and learn the formation of every organic compound.When you are finished with all of this solver 10 years back questions,they are very helpful.
9th January 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Watch of TV, play games on computer and chat with sweet girls. These steps would certainly take u to 90 % and above
9th January 2014, 10:33 PM
Yashsamel

I am a student who's appearing for class improvement HSC IN FEB 2014! I though failed to apply for jee mains exam and the last date too passed by on 6th jan!I want to get admission for engineering! I want to know that can I get admission for engineering this year with my pervious years (2013) CET marks?Please reply asap! Thank you!
25th February 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I got only 66% for sa1 exam.. but I want to score more than 90% in sa2.. is it possible? Im a student of class 10, CBSE. :( please help.
8th October 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of class 10 ICSE board. I have score just 50% in half yearly examination. My preparation are worst till now nothing is prepared to me. The year is at its end, and i am blank .......... I feel so.......
but nowadays I am working very hard to score good marks in prelims...... but still my concept are not cleared of many subject.
so, please suggest me a way to score above 95% in my board because i want to be among the toppers at any cost......... Please help me....... You will be very grateful to me...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?