23rd February 2012, 06:53 PM
Sangeetr2

How to score easily above 50% in 10th SSC Maharashtra board examination?

Sir how can i easily score above 50% in 10 s.s.c maharashtra board examination please answer me on [email protected]

5th August 2015, 12:36 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to score easily above 50% in 10th SSC Maharashtra board examination?

See, a healthy body has a healthy mind. SO along with the tips to get good marks, i will also provide some health tips at the last.

>> Prepare from the basics. Its always preferable if you have a ladder, you can climb even from the bottom to the top if you know the path.

>> Do not overstress yourself.

>> For improving concentration, practice YOGA and medidation.

>>Disconnect yourself fom distractons.

>>For science and mathematics, never ever try to use "rattafication". Its of no use. During the exam you will never be able to recall thing that you just memorise and didn't understood.

>> After the completion of subjects, make a small formula book and revise it whenever you get time.

Now some health tips-

>> Taking proteins, carbohydrates, fiber and fats in correct proportion should be the ultimate aim of every one.

>> Also, we should regularly exercise (at least 3-4 times a week). With continuous exercising some harmful chemicals are also secreted from the body in the form of sweat which is very essential.

>> A 20 minute of cardio in any form i.e. cycling, running, jogging, and swimming could suffice the purpose.

>> Avoid intake of fast food as they contain high amount of fats and would yield to lameness and tiredness.

>> try to have more protein, it will help you to stay more focused and proactive
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?