11th December 2012, 11:13 AM
sanket shivaji pacharane

Can I get admission in Maharashtra after passing HSc from Ajmer and SSC from Maharashra State board

i passed hsc in2012 from ajmer and ssc in 2007 from maharashtra state board. now can i gave any entrance exam for engg,can i get addmition in maharashtra?

Related Questions:
  1. Candidate who is staying out of Maharashtra but cleared SSC/HSC from CBSE Board Maharashtra will be treated as a local candidate?
  2. Am I eligible for other state engineering entrance after passing 12th from Maharashtra state board?
  3. Which board is easy among ISC Board and H.S Maharashtra State Board?
  4. How to get admission in government dental college of Maharashtra after scoring 86.67% in state board in HSC and 124 marks in MHT CET?
  5. ISC or Maharashtra State Board, which is easier to score marks in Higher Secondary?
  6. How to get domicile certificate of person born in the state of Maharashtra?
  7. From where to get the Cutoff list of BAMS?
  8. Can I get admission in BSc Agriculture college after passing HSc Maharashtra board
  9. How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th from Maharashtra Board?
  10. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?
  11. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When will Maharashtra SSC board exam results will be declared? -- [New]
  13. Which courses to exams I have to give after my HSC board exam? Best colleges for the same in Maharashtra preferably in Mumbai?
  14. How to join diploma in software after passing HSC in Maharashtra Board in commerce field
  15. Is it possible to appear for exam after passing HSc board exam from Maharashtra with 59%?
  16. Can I apply for 12th Maharashtra Board exam along with JEE Mains?
  17. Where can I get admission after scoring 47% marks in 12th science from HSC board?
  18. When is online maharashtra state board SSC results?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?