18th June 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

How to secure M.Tech admission in AP universities after ranking 1045 in GATE?

hi sir, i am surendra, i want to join m.tech related control&instrumentation branch. my gate-10 score 430 and rank is 1045.how can i get admission into AP universities my mail id:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Names of some universities for admission into M.Tech through GATE?
  2. Other than GATE is there any exam for admission in M.Tech in central universities?
  3. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  4. MBA or M.Tech, which is better to study for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  5. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  6. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  7. Is five years integrated M.Tech course valid for Government jobs?
  8. Colleges providing M.tech. in Power Engineering? Admission without GATE exam possible in Deemed universities?
  9. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  10. Procedure of admission into M.Tech in R V College of Bangalore on the basis of GATE? -- [New]
  11. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  12. How to do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in IT?
  13. Detailed information about Scholarships to study M.Tech through GATE?
  14. How to get admission in M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 76%?
  15. what is the difference between IES & Engineering Examination in UPSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  17. Can i secure seats in Kerala for M.Tech program without any valid GATE score? I have done B.Tech from Kerala University
  18. Procedure to get enrolled for M.Tech Mechanical course degree? What is the date of the entrance exam?
13th November 2011, 10:15 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to secure M.Tech admission in AP universities after ranking 1045 in GATE?

Good..you secured good rank in GATE ..you can get in to good colleges offering mtech.
you can get your control and instrumentation branch in any college
All The Best !!
20th March 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to secure M.Tech admission in AP universities after ranking 1045 in GATE?

my rank is 13,000 in gate 2013 is there is any chance to get admission in reputed college in cs dept
26th May 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a gate qualifier.Do I have to register and apply various universities in Andhra Pradesh seperately for mtech admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?