29th September 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in MBA if I have done my graduation through distance education in B.Com?

can i take admission in mba if i have done my graduation through distance education in b com.?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between B.Com private and correspondence?
  2. Can I get admission for MBA in abroad colleges after B.Com in distance education?
  3. Eligibility for MBA course in abroad after B.Com in distance education?
  4. Whether B.Com distance education students are eligible for sudying MBA or not?
  5. Can I be eligible for distance education after completing graduation in BBA with 47%?
  6. Can I take admission for post graduation(MCA) after completing B.Com graduation in distance education
  7. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance?
  8. Distance B.com holder can get admission for MBA in USA?
  9. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  10. Can I do MBA after pursing degree from KU distance education
  11. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  12. Can I pursue Law through distance education if done both graduation and post graduation through distance education? -- [New]
  13. MBA exam CAT, MBA CET, GMAT Eligibility after B.Com from Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  15. Will it be good to do post graduation diploma course from Indian Institute after completion of MBA from SMU distance education?
  16. Can I do post graduation diploma in distance education while working?
  17. Can I take admission in MBA if I have done my graduation through distance education in B.Com?
  18. How to do LLB through distance education?
4th November 2011, 03:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in MBA if I have done my graduation through distance education in B.Com?

You can definitely take up the MBA course after B.Com through distance education. The minimum eligibility for joining the MBA course is a graduation in any discipline. The candidates can take the graduation as a distance course, as there is no restriction on that. But you need to score at least 50% of marks in the graduation level. You need to attend the MAT/CAT entrance exam as part of the selection for the MBA course. Based on the score in the MAT/CAT exam, you will be selected.
4th November 2011, 07:39 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in MBA if I have done my graduation through distance education in B.Com?

Yeah sure you can pursue MBA if you are a graduate, be it a distance program.

The minimum eligibility to take up MBA course is that you must be a graduate in any discipline, with a minimum 60% marks, and some relax upto 50% marks in your graduation level.

So sit for CAT Common Admission Test and if you get a good rank, you can take up colleges all over India for your MBA.

All the best.
5th November 2011, 05:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i take admission in mba if i have done my graduation through distance education in b com.?
Dear friend,

Those candidate are completed graduation degree are eligible for MBA distance course.

The List of Distance MBA college in India:-

1. The ICFAI Centre for Distance Education offers students and professionals The program is designed for a career oriented certification program. Graduates from any discipline are eligible for the program. Duration of the course is two years.

2. NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) offers MBA programs like PGDBM, PGDM etc. They are approved by the DEC (Distance Education Council, New Delhi).

3. XLRI, Jamshedpur has one-year executive programmes in Management

4. IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) offers Distance education programs in Management like MBA, DIM(Diploma in Management) and PGDIM. A Management Aptitude test OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU for admission. The MBA is of 2 years duration and is approved by AICTE.

5. TASMAC distance learning programs are a good choice for professionals who have long working hours. They have two year courses.

6. Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) offers PGDBA, PGDIB, PGDHRM, PGDIT.

7. Tamil Nadu Open University offers MBA and Shipping and Logistics Management.

8. Annamalai University, Directorate of Distance Education

9. Pondicherry University, Directorate of Distance Education offers programs of 4 semesters.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?