15th October 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Which student of 11th commerce can give the entrance

If there is any exam which a student of 11th commerce can give

Related Questions:
  1. Can a commerce student give NDA entrance exam?
  2. Is there any test after 10th to become a CA?
  3. How can I join Army being a candidate of 11th Class with Commerce?
  4. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  5. How to choose my career in IT field after passing 11th commerce
  6. When AMU will release the application forms for admission in 11th Commerce? Fee structure of 11th & 12th? Syllabus and entrance exam date? Where to submit application form?
  7. How can I prepare to qualify in AMU entrance exam for 11th Commerce? Number of seats available? -- [New]
  8. Which entrance exam can I give for Astronomy? I am studying in 11th standard
  9. What career option should I opt related to commerce stream after completion of my 12th? Currently I am studying in 11th
  10. hey guys..
  11. Indian Army after 11th standard with commerce?
  12. List of colleges along with their admission procedures for 11th and 12th with commerce stream in urdu medium?
  13. Is commerce better or commerce with Maths? Which has a greater scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do NIFT if I am a student of 11th class with commerce stream
  15. Can I give CPT while I am continuing 11th commerce?
  16. Should I go for BCA course? I am a student of class 12th with commerce stream. When would the entrance exam be held in West Bengal for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for commerce student to apply to Pilot? I am a commerce student of class 11th
  18. Am I eligible to apply for 12th Commerce NIOS if haven't appeared in 11th standard?
15th September 2015, 08:06 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which student of 11th commerce can give the entrance

No, there is no entrance examination which 10+1 commerce candidate can give. You can give various entrance examinations after completion of 10+2.

For commerce stream candidates, you can go for:

1. Chartered Accountancy course: For this you can appear for the Common Proficiency test.

2. Company Secretary course.

3. Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India.

4. NDA/NA exam for Indian Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?