19th May 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

How should I become a scientist? I am a 10th class student

i am in 10th class and have a great interest in science......soo my desire is to be a scientist in my life.....or a professor.....but all i dont know is how to make my dream come true.........PLAESE HELP ME!

18th October 2017, 09:17 PM
Saranbala18

Default Re: How should I become a scientist? I am a 10th class student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in 10th class and have a great interest in science......soo my desire is to be a scientist in my life.....or a professor.....but all i dont know is how to make my dream come true.........PLAESE HELP ME!
Its good to see that you are having clear aim about your career goal.

Now, to become a Scientist, you have two ways:

- Apply for a 11th and 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject.

or

- Apply for a Diploma in Technical Engineering course or any other Technical course which you are interested.

You must have to gain technical knowledge, whereas by doing +2 in Science, you may have so many after completing 12th standard in science stream.
20th October 2017, 02:07 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I become a scientist? I am a 10th class student

Yes, for scientist post kindly follow below suggestion
>> After 10+2 in maths and science do graduation like B.Sc /B.tech from recognized university.
>> After graduation you also need to complete post graduation degree from known university and attain minimum 70% marks.
>> After completion of Post graduation you need to apply for Junior Research fellowship after which you are eligible for scientist post.

Apply for scientist post in following departments
** IMTECH
** ISRO
** NIOT
** NIC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?