22nd March 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with a weak eyesight?

Respected Sir, I am preparing for my Boards exam right now and after completing it I want to become an Air Hostess. My height is 5'2" and I have a weak eyesight so I want to know how can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with a weak eyesight? Whether Travel Management has entrance exam or they provide admission on merit basis? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess with weak eyesight?
  2. Can weak eyesight create problem in getting an air hostess job?
  3. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th or B.Sc? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  4. What is the minimum qualification required to become an Air Hostess?
  5. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  6. Which subjects should I choose in class 12th to become an Air Hostess?
  7. Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess with the height of 5' 4"?
  8. Can I join as an Air Hostess directly after completing class 12th without any Training?
  9. How to become an Air Hostess in Indian and Foreign Air lines?
  10. Is graduation degree necessary for becoming air hostess? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I become an air hostess after class 12th?
  12. Procedure to become an Air Hostess after B.Tech CSE -- [New]
  13. Which stream is best to choose after 10th class to become an Air Hostess?
  14. What are the requirements to become an Air Hostess?
  15. How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  16. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with Arts stream? What is the physical criteria required and do I need to join any Training Institute?
  17. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  18. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing 12th? Minimum height and weight required to become an Air Hostess?
20th October 2017, 02:10 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with a weak eyesight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am preparing for my Boards exam right now and after completing it I want to become an Air Hostess. My height is 5'2" and I have a weak eyesight so I want to know how can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with a weak eyesight? Whether Travel Management has entrance exam or they provide admission on merit basis? Please answer as soon as possible.

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to become air hostess with weak eye sight, because to apply for air hostess training applicant must be physically and mentally fit and must be free from any kind of eye defect. Here below are details regarding eligibility required to become air hostess:-

>> Applicant age must be in bet6ween 19 to 26 years.

>> Only unmarried candidates are allowed to apply.

>> Applicant must have perfect eye sight.

>> Applicant must possess good health.

>> Applying candidate must be eligible for Indian passport.

>> Applicant must have mastery in spoken English or any other foreign language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?