14th April 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

How should I crack IIT?

How to crack iit? And secure a rank within top ten?

15th April 2013, 02:28 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How should I crack IIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to crack iit? And secure a rank within top ten?
Hi

When you are talking about securing a top 10 rank in IIT JEE, I really have to appreciate your will and daring. As you would very well know that IIT JEE is the Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination and it is the toughest under graduate entrance to crack after passing out of HS Schooling. I would give you a brief introduction about what exactly is this exam all about.

IIT JEE is conducted for the purpose of selecting candidates for the B.Tech courses in the various IIT's located in many areas of the country. Its the top most college in terms of technical education and so there are many people and candidates who dream and desire to study in this college.

It conducts the test in 2 parts i.e in PRE AND POST Lunch Session. The Pre Lunch session is from 9-12 pm and Post Lunch Session is from 2-5 pm. It tests the candidates on 3 subjects namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Thus it is compulsory that you should be a Science student in your 10+2 schooling and had studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. These 3 are necessary subjects to attempt this examination. So as you say that you want to get a rank in the top 10 for IIT JEE I would recommend a complete dedication of atleast 2 years for this. You have to drown in the studies and donate equal time to all the three subjects as they carry equal marks and also hold equal importance in the exam.

You have to clear all the 3 subjects in order to crack the examination. Also you have to score the maximum as you can to get a top rank in this examination. I would suggest you that you stay completely away from your distractions and focus only on studies. You have to make your concepts so clear that you can solve any and every question.

I would also recommend that you take up some coaching so that you know that course to follow. Some of the best coaching centers are :-

Bansal Kota
Resonance
Brilliant Tutorials
Narayana
Vidya Mandir Classes, etc and many more.. So you can take any of classroom coaching of just study material to get the exact jist of what course to follow.

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?