11th May 2011, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

How should I do B.Tech from Germany after passing 12th(PCB) from India and having nationality of Portugal?

hello sir m done my 12 th in nonmedical strem in india but now a day m live in portugal with in a few months i ll get nationality of portugal but m wanna to do b.tech from germany in tum university hw can i do dis means procedure for it n

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope for a instrumentation student of India in Germany? -- [New]
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  4. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  5. How can I get admission in Germany colleges
  6. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  7. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  8. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  9. Can I get any scholarship to study in Germany after passing B.Tech? I have a percentage of 70
  10. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  11. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  12. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  14. Which courses can I take other than MBBS after 12th PCB and computer science?
  15. List of universities in Germany for MS after passing B.Tech in mechanical stream with 62% marks?
  16. How to do masters from Germany after scoring 60% in B.Tech
  17. What I have to do for pursuing MS in Germany?
  18. Job in Germany after MDS from India?
21st July 2011, 04:47 PM
abhi789
Banned

Default Re: How should I do B.Tech from Germany after passing 12th(PCB) from India and having nationality of Portugal?

you will have to go through the two exam first one is SAT(scholastic aptitude test) and second is TOEFL(test of english as forgein language) if you qualify it then you can surely go for b.s. or b.tech.
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?