13th April 2012, 09:43 PM
vidyagps

How should I find a job in US after doing masters? I have completed my MCA so what is the procedure to get admission in top industries?

Hello,

I have completed my M.C.A in 2002, and working as a senior software engineer from 8 years. Now i am thinking of doing masters in to find a job in US. What is the process to get admission in top universities

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for masters in Economics, scope and top colleges for the same?
  2. Am I eligible for B.Tech or M.Tech after passing HS from Arts
  3. Which is better for me to join between MCA and Job in Wipro after completing BCA?
  4. Is it beneficial to study MS in Abroad instead of India?
  5. How to become software engineer after BCA?
  6. What are the jobs after doing BS Biochemistry?
  7. What is the procedure of taking admission Masters in Biotechnology in USA?
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Top 10 indian universities to pursue Masters in English Literature? Admission details and procedure involved? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I do further after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. Procedure to find the government job after BDS? I have completed my Internship in December
  12. List of industries which offer Training to B.Sc(Biotechnology) graduate? Procedure to apply?
  13. How can I get admission in MCA if not appeared for Pre-MCA exams? 2 years MCA is good for job?
  14. Should I study MCA in IGNOU being an employee? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  15. What can I do to get a job after completing MCA from NMIT Bhubaneshwar and also training of SAP?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  17. After completing MCA from SMU will I get a job as a fresher in top company? Can I get a job after having basic knowledge in various programming languages?
  18. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?
2nd July 2013, 06:34 PM
dpk208

Smile Re: How should I find a job in US after doing masters? I have completed my MCA so what is the procedure to get admission in top industries?

hey! you should do your masters at first and stay in contact with the employees of US ask them about the procdure of getting job.
you should consult some experts also for that.
i hope this answer will be useful for you!
good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?