27th June 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?

Hello,
My name is Ashish Bailey from Bijnor. I have completed my MCA with 67% marks. Now I am interesting in PhD program in Computer Science with losing my job. So please tell me what is the procedure of admission in PhD program?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for MCA candidate?
  2. Procedure and specialization to study PhD for MCA candidate?
  3. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Procedure to get Ph.D in Computer Application after MCA? Institutes for the same? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Application for an Assistant Professor who has completing MCA?
  8. Procedure to study Ph.D for MCA candidate?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  10. In which subject I should do PhD among Computer Science and Computer Application if completed MCA?
  11. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science or Computer Application if I have completed MCA in commerce?
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for MCA 2nd semester student?
  14. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  15. Procedure of admission for PhD programme in IISC and financial support?
  16. Can I get a job in foreign after doing BCA?
  17. Is it compulsory to appear in UGC-NET for doing PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
30th June 2015, 02:22 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?

You must crack the NET Examination to be eligible to pursue the course of PhD with the JRF Scholarship.
So you must start your preparation for the Examination as soon as you can.
Once you clear the NET Examination you will be eligible to get admission to most of the Universities in India for the course of PhD.
Follow this process and try to crack the Entrance Examination and you will be eligible to pursue the course of PhD in Computer Science with a Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?