2nd November 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to get a job after completing MCA from NMIT Bhubaneshwar and also training of SAP?

I had completed my MCA from NMIT Bhubanaswer and also complete training of SAP and also appear many interview still iam not getting a job please suggest me what can i do to get a job and prouve myself in IT industries.

Related Questions:
  1. What Module I should select to do SAP Training after completing B.Com? Benefits of doing SAP Training?
  2. Which are the best courses after MPM? How much salary package can one get after completing SAP training with MPM?
  3. What kind of job I will get after completing 2 months SAP ABAP Training being a B.Tech candidate?
  4. Can I get job if pursuing SAP Training being a B.Com graduate?
  5. In which company I will get job through SAP Training if completed B.Com and working in Accounts Department? Starting salary after completing SAP Training?
  6. How SAP Training course is beneficial for Instrumentation Engineer? Job opportunities for SAP candidate?
  7. Address of SAP Institutions by Siemens at Bhubaneshwar?
  8. What kind of SAP Training should I do if completed B.Com? Total expenses of SAP Training?
  9. How to make a career in SAP Field? I have done SAP ABAP Course but freshers are not recruited in SAP Field -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it beneficial to do SAP Training if completed MBA in Finance?
  11. Job in MNC after MCA with 70% and doing SAP course?
  12. What will be my salary after completing training in SAP SCM? -- [New]
  13. What kind of job I will get if pursue SAP FICO Training being a MBA postgraduate?
  14. How can i study abroad after B.Tech (IT) and one year of work experience in SAP ABAP?
  15. After completing MCA training is required to get a good job?
  16. How much salary I will get after completing SAP Training being a B.Com final year student?
  17. Does SAP course a good choice for me pursuing final year of MCA course? Complete Details regarding this course?
  18. Will it help me to get good job the training like SAP(FICO) and SAS?
31st December 2011, 10:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to get a job after completing MCA from NMIT Bhubaneshwar and also training of SAP?

As a MCA and certified in Systems, Applications and Products in data processing you should have got a job by now. As you say that you have faced interviews yet you havent got a job. So its time you should analyze that what is going wrong during your interview and what are the requirements of the employers which you are currently lacking. If you feel that you need to freshen up your skills and improve your knowledge, then try to master it. If the problem is while facing interview then prepare yourself for the same before the interview. Always remember that if you have the skill and knowledge then job must be around the corner and soon you will get one so keep appearing for interviews.
10th September 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do to get a job after completing MCA from NMIT Bhubaneshwar and also training of SAP?

I have done MCA.I want to make career in SAP.But i have not knowledge about SAP courses modules suitable for me.Plz help me.
2nd March 2017, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I have done my PG in MCA ..still i m searching for a job...but Im not interested in programming field job...now I thinking of about will I go to SAP? ...but I don't know which module in SAP suited to my qualification.. If I get any help in diz situation it will b a great thing forever
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?