15th June 2015, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for masters in Economics, scope and top colleges for the same?

I m doing b.com from ku n I want to do masters in economics , I want to know top colleges for this ? And what is the procedure of taking admission in that? What are job opportunities?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top colleges for master in economics?
  2. Which are the colleges in India where I can do my masters in Economics? What is the scope in private sector?
  3. Difference between B.Math and B.Stat?
  4. Which is better between masters in economics or masters in business economics?
  5. How to do masters in economics? Does IIT offer masters in economics? List of colleges in South India?
  6. Best colleges for Economics and what are the admission procedure for them?
  7. List of top colleges providing masters in electronics and communication engineering?
  8. Top 10 indian universities to pursue Masters in English Literature? Admission details and procedure involved? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  10. Can I pursue my Masters in Economics after graduating from BCom Hons..?
  11. How should I find a job in US after doing masters? I have completed my MCA so what is the procedure to get admission in top industries?
  12. Can I get direct admission for my masters in top private colleges in India?
  13. Which are the reputed colleges for doing masters in Economics?
  14. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?
  15. List of best colleges which offers masters in social work?
  16. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  17. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  18. What are the courses available for masters after Architecture? Which colleges are good? What is the admission procedure? How to get scholarships?
15th June 2015, 09:47 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for masters in Economics, scope and top colleges for the same?

Eligibility Criteria for Master's in Economics :

>> You need to complete at least graduation or any equivalent examination from the recognized University with minimum 55% of marks.

>> There is a percentage relaxation for the reserved candidates about 5% of marks.

>> You have studies at least one subject of economics in your graduation.

>> Some universities conducts their Own Entrance exam for admissions.

Here we are providing you the List of Colleges offers Master's in Economics :

* Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research

* Jawahar Lal Nehru University

* South Asian University

* Christ University

* Osmania University

* Calicutt University

* Madras University

* University of Hyderabad

* Indian Statistical Institute

* Madras School of Economics

* The Delhi School of Economics .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?