26th July 2014, 11:18 PM
souradyuti dey

How should I get admission in LLB college?

what the step of admission in llb collage?. Please tell me the details on how to do it

14th September 2014, 06:00 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How should I get admission in LLB college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by souradyuti dey View Post
what the step of admission in llb collage?. Please tell me the details on how to do it
Bachelor of Law (LLB). The duration of the course is three years which is divided into six semesters. There are so many colleges which offer LLB course.

LLB Eligibility Criteria: -

► Minimum educational requirements specified to apply for LLB course is graduation in any stream with at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category)

► The admission to the course is usually offered on the basis of the marks obtained in graduation and entrance exam. Certain colleges carry out admission test during the selection process.

► Admission to the courses is based on the entrance exam, followed by personal interview conducted by the university. The Important notification regarding the course will be updated on the official website of concerned university. candidates can download the LLB course application form from the official website of concerned university

LLB Colleges in India:-
  • Dr. Ambedkar Government Law College
  • Aligarh Muslim University
  • Mody Institute of Technology and Science
  • National Law School of India University
  • Bangalore University
  • Symbiosis International University
  • Sri Krishnadevaraya University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?