22nd June 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in LLB? I have completed B.Com with 43%

dear sir

i was completed b.com in 2006 with 43 % so how can admission in llb.

city collages are not accept admission from with 43 %.

so please tall me how can join llb regular admission

thanks & regard

Manish thaker

email- [email protected]
mo-9998263595

28th June 2014, 03:53 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in LLB? I have completed B.Com with 43%

If you are keen to pursue a career in law then your score should be above 50 per cent but your score is too less. You need to understand that a degree from a recognised and reputed college would help you to have stable career. Once the CLAT test is cleared, you will have two options of 5 years integrated B.A LLB or 3 years course. You need to clear the CLAT, LSAT tests. CLAT (Common Law Admission TEST can be appeared after 10+2 in any stream as well as graduation with minimum 50 per cent marks in aggregate. In general, it is 5 years integrated course and your merit will be assessed through CLAT score. The entrance exams will have a paper of 90 minutes containing 150 questions. There are institutes like which offers the integrated course and the fee structure varies between rs 45, 000 to rs 1.5 lakh annually. There is institutes which provide admission without any entrance test.
Janhit College Of Law
LL.B ( 3 years)
Greater Noida
Graphic Era Hill University, Bhimtal (Nainital)
BBA LLB. (Hons.)Nainital
All India Institute of Local Self Government
Sanitary Inspector Diploma Course
Mumbai

Mbitious Institute of Professional Studies (Dwarka | Saket).
LLB ( Bar Council Of India Approved)
Delhi
Shri Balaji Institute Of Management And Technology
PGD in Legal Process Outsourcing
Faridabad
Alliance University - Alliance School of Law
B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) - Bachelor of Arts,Bachelor of Law
Bangalore
AVR Educational Foundation (Guidance and Distance Learning Resource Centre), Lucknow
Master of Law
Lucknow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?