30th March 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in a college for LLB after passing B.A Part time 3rd year?

I want admission in college for llb but I am a student of ba part 3rd and subject is political science and want to do lllb, please guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in 3rd year LLB in some other college after failing it once?
  2. Scope in doing LLB course? How and from where to do LLB part time course? Any benefit of doing LLB part time course?
  3. What is the scope in LLB course? Is there any benefit of doing LLB part time
  4. Three year LLB after graduation in commerce with 41.50% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to take admission in Law college in Nagpur for LLB
  6. Am I eligible to take admission in 3 years LLB course after passing graduation with 39.65 percentage
  7. How can I get admission to study correspondence LLB if studying B.Tech 3rd year? -- [New]
  8. Can I appear for LLB after passing 12th, 10th, diploma and other PG courses?
  9. How to do LLB part time after completing BBA through distance education? Which are the colleges offering LLB in Chennai
  10. Which are the universities offering part time LLB course? What is the eligibility criteria for that?
  11. When will the forms be issued for admission to 3 year LLB course pursuing 3rd year of B.Com course? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  12. What are the colleges in which I can take admission in LLB 3rd year program
  13. Can I do part time LLB course now after passing BA with Economics and diploma in Public Administration?
  14. How can I get admission in LLB course? I am currently in CS final
  15. Part time jobs at Chennai for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. How much time is appropriate to prepare for LLB from DU? I am a 2nd year student
  17. How to appear for CS exam after passing LLB 5 years course?
  18. How can I get admission in LLB 3rd year?
3rd April 2012, 08:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in a college for LLB after passing B.A Part time 3rd year?

You can join for LLB course only after completing your BA course. After graduation, one can apply for a 3 year LLB course. You should have obtained graduation from a recognized institute. You should also score an aggregate of 50% marks in the graduation. The selection will be on the basis of Common law entrance examination. You can apply for LLB course in any reputed colleges on the basis of the score that you secure in entrance examination.
7th May 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in a college for LLB after passing B.A Part time 3rd year?

how can i get admission in llb
18th May 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

i m 2nd year student my subject sanskrit and want to do llb
16th August 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi, is there anyone who can help me ? I want to do llb I am graduate but not economically so strong to fill my fee will somebody help me? I will Pay her/his amount fully as soon as i will be possible as its my dream.I will do job with my study and will also announce his/her name on this site with amount and his/her email id who will help me
thank You
16th August 2017, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi is there anyone who can help me ? I want to do llb as its my dream I am graduate but not economically so strong to fill my fee will somebody help me? I will Pay her/his amount fully as soon as it will be possible .I will do job with my study and will also announce his/her name on this site with amount and his/her email id who will help me .if yes then please contact me on [email protected]
thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?