14th July 2012, 05:51 PM
karaka

How should I improve my CGPA after completion of my college?

sir i have got only 6.58 cgpa in my first semister how to improve it i want to get some 8 .9 cgpa during completion of college how to get it give me tips?

Related Questions:
  1. How to improve my CGPA while pursuing MBA at ICFAI? I have scored 6.5 CGPA
  2. How to improve my CGPA scores in B.Arch Degree college? What are the future prospects of B.Arch?
  3. Placement in core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation students?
  4. Getting good marks in engineering means good chances of getting a Job? is there any relation between marks and jobs?
  5. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  6. Can I improve my marks after completion of degree of B.Com after 4 years?
  7. Can I improve my B.A marks after 3 years of completion? What is the procedure?
  8. Eligibility to get job in IBM with mentioned percentage in overall academics? -- [New]
  9. Can I improve my B.A Marks after passing 10th?
  10. TCS interview eligibility criteria based on marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I change my college in B.E within RGPV university with 7.2 CGPA
  12. What package will be offered to a B.tech(Nano technology) graduate from top college and having CGPA more than 7?
  13. Can I improve my B.A marks after 10th?
  14. What should I select to become an IAS officer after passing 10th
  15. Can I get the campus placement in Delhi in a good company? My CGPA is 7.5
  16. How may I get off campus placements after completing B.Tech in EEE with CGPA of 9.1?
  17. Is there any chance to get admission in top German universities for MS course in automobile engineering? I am a 2nd year student pursuing my B.Tech in mechanical engineering at BITS, Pilani. What I can do from now on to improve my chances?
  18. C.G.P.A. requirements for getting into a core company
29th October 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I improve my CGPA after completion of my college?

sir i am in class 10 and i have got 6.5 in sa 1 .so how could i get 9 cgpa in class 10.
22nd November 2020, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in MBA but I scored only 4.5cgpa in my degree. what can I do?
23rd November 2020, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

According to uni rule , i can not improve d grate subject in last semester becuase i am student of mba 3.5y, so have any possility to improvement cgpa?
25th March 2021, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir how i can improve my cgp of semester that i Passed in?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?