22nd September 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

How should i improve my communication skills?

Hello sir,
I'm Geeta patil 3rd year electrical student.. I'm very lag in communication.. It means my english is very poor.. Tell some ways to improve my self .. I will definitely follo.. Plz plz sir

22nd September 2012, 12:38 PM
santhoshkumar1988

Default Re: How should i improve my communication skills?

step 2 improve english communication skills

1. Daily read and write and memorize the five English words in dictionary
2. Read daily English Newspaper like , The Hindu, Times of india, etc........
3. Focus on removing the mother tongue influence and the 'Indianisms' that creep into your English conversations.
4. Watch the English news on television channels like Star World, CNN, BBC and English movies on Star Movies and HBO.
5. Listen to and sing English songs. We'd recommend Westlife, Robbie Williams [ Images ], Abba, Skeeter Davis and Connie Francis among others.

Aiil The Best!!!!!!!!!!!
22nd September 2012, 01:12 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

There are a number of useful steps through which you can improve yourself not only in personality but also in communication.so these are as under-

1. Try to read daily newspaper in front of the mirror in a loud voice.This will make your speech more clear as before & your voice traits will improve.

2. In your college free hours, try to make more & more friends not from your own class but from the other sections too & discuss about their interest of topics.

3. Sometimes we received some call from an unknown person.So whenever it happens then dont put the call off simply to say " wrong number" but instead try to make some more words in that call as a stranger is the unknown one to whom you can speak without hesitation or you can simply make the call to the "Customer care service centers toll free nos: and get the updates about a particular product.

4. Social networking sites like Facebook,Twitter etc do help you in chatting with your friends on chat window as at that time they will not mock upon you & you can share your mind feels with them.
22nd September 2012, 02:36 PM
mohit brh

tips for improving communication skill are given below.
1)Avoid negativity:
2)Its all about emotions: People don't feel good when meeting a person because of the way he treats them but they feel good because of the way he makes them feel. That's why people who make others laugh are considered interesting. now what if you talked about negative topics and made others feel bad? won't that make others dislike you? certainly that will happen and rarely there will be a person who is smart enough to realize that he dislikes the emotion you forced him to experience and not you.

3-Using the right words: We were talking about culture differences when someone suddenly said that in some cultures they do a real bad thing which is using the language barrier to their advantage to make more money from tourists.
22nd September 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Firstly you should join any good eng. Speaking course & after completing this course you will have to continue to your speaking in any enviournment.
24th September 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

how to get rid of fearness in interview?
1st February 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

i feel very nervous when i 9 person who is front of mine speaks awsm english & get really scared when i hv to face interview totally in english. Can't use correct wordings when speaking instantly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?