9th July 2013, 11:21 PM
Balmiki1995

How should I join Indian Army as a officer after passing 12th exam in Arts stream

sir i passed my 12 exam in arts stream. How to join indian army as a officer

10th July 2013, 09:04 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join Indian Army as a officer after passing 12th exam in Arts stream

Being a candidate from 12th Arts stream, you can join Indian Army through cracking NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam being conducted by UPSC two times every year.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried Male candidate having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with no upper age relaxation for any reserved category candidate with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

The NDA can be applied through on line by paying requisite fee for the exam.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview along with Physical Fitness anf Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in

10th July 2013, 10:48 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join Indian Army as a officer after passing 12th exam in Arts stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmiki1995 View Post
Hey friend,

After having passed +2 in Arts Stream you can join in Indian Army by writing the entrance exam and the exam which you need to write is the NDA Exam

NDA stands for National Defence Academy

This exam is one of the Indian Defence Service exam and this exam is conducted by UPSC and is held every year.

You are satisfying the Education qualification which is needed for the exam as per the qualification which you possess and you need to satisfy certain other criteria's along with this criteria and they are:

# The candidate appearing for the exam must be a Citizen of India

# The candidate should be a Unmarried male candidate as per the Martial Status needed for the exam

# The age limit needed for the exam it is that the candidate must have 16 1/2-19 years

# The candidate must be Physically fit while appearing for the exam

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the NDA Exam.

For more info regarding the exam check at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST

10th July 2013, 11:13 PM
megayounus786

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmiki1995 View Post
Here is the notification eligibility for Indian Army:

31st August 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

After 10 can we give the NDA exams?And what is the fee?

31st August 2013, 04:59 PM
Y.Bali Reddy

The army betalians will cnduct selections when it is required..
By noticing these things you can join in Indian army...
Good luck...

31st August 2013, 11:26 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend.........

NDA - Stands for National Defence Academy

This Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission in yearly twice i.e.

NDA - I

and

NDA - II

NDA have three wings i.e.

Indian Air Force

Indian Army

Indian Navy

Required Eligibility Criteria for NDA EXamination

Educational Qualification

Candidates must have a 12th standard with PCM (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) subjects from any recognized institution

There is no percentage required for this examination

Age Limit

Candidates age should between 16.5 years to 19 years

There is no age relaxation for this examination

Nationality

Candidates should be a citizen of India

Marital Status

Candidate should be a citizen of India

Selection Procedure

Written Examination

Medical Test

Personnel Interview

All the best........

27th January 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I am a girl appearing for 12th with Arts stream,can I apply for NDA after 12th...?

27th January 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a girl appearing for 12th with Arts stream,can I apply for NDA after 12th...?

16th April 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to know is there any way to join indian army after 12 arts as a officer exept nda

24th February 2017, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Physics, chemistry and mathematics are must be needed to join as an Indian army officer

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?