1st June 2013, 12:25 AM
nijinsha

How should I join merchant Navy? What is the fee structure?

Is there any entrance examination?How to study with less fees?What is the future after studying this course???

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  2. Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?
  3. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  4. How shall I get into Merchant Navy after completion of 10+2? What will be the fee structure for this?
  5. Information on how to join merchant navy?
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  7. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
  8. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  9. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  11. How to join merchant navy as a deck cadet?
  12. Required percentage in 12th to join Merchant Navy? Fee structure for this course?
  13. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  14. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  15. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing inter with PCM? I have scored 61% -- [New]
  16. What is the fee structure after passing 12th to join Merchant navy course?
  17. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  18. Future scope for Mechanical Engineering? What is the fee structure of Merchant Navy course?
1st June 2013, 10:07 AM
amit8570861100
Member+

Default Re: How should I join merchant Navy? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nijinsha View Post
Is there any entrance examination?How to study with less fees?What is the future after studying this course???
there is a paper taken by navy if you get good marks then they will give your all fee in navy college free of cost study but only for science stream students for btech
you should try to clear nda test
1st June 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join merchant Navy? What is the fee structure?

i am passed out in BE in EEE Stream 2013 what i should do for got a good job.like training or summer coarses or internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?