9th July 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

How should I learn IIT JEE after passing 10th

i am in 10th class in c.b.s.e i want to went darjeeling to study 11th 12th but i dont know which institute i join to learn iit jee so pls help me to find best institute in darjeeling

4th July 2014, 05:21 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I learn IIT JEE after passing 10th

You have to score above 60 per cent aggregate in class 12. For getting into the IIT, you have to appear in the Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) which is a common admission test for students seeking admission to undergraduate programmes of all IITs. Initially you have to appear as a candidate in the JEE (Main) which is conducted by JEE Apex Board, in the month of April. JEE(Advanced) is conducted by IITs in the month of June. Only the top 1,50,000 scorers in JEE (Main), which includes students from all categories (GE, OBC (NCL), SC, ST and PD) will be eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced). The JEE (Advanced) have two objective type papers. Each paper will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Duration of each paper will be 3-hours.
15th May 2016, 03:16 PM
regime

Default Re: How should I learn IIT JEE after passing 10th

Hi ,
You need to go into PCM stream in 11th and 12th to be eligible to get into IIT .
You need to score at least 50% In all the subjects to be able to get into IIT . You need to first clear JEE MAINS and then JEE ADVANCE to go into IIT. As you are concerned with coaching for JEE I am sorry to say that there are not much good institutes in Darjeeling .
But dont be worried most of the candidates which get selected in IIT's are the ones who dont take any coaching and self study .thus work hard and be dedicated to achieve your goal .
Good Luck For Future !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?