24th March 2012, 11:10 AM
testi

How should I prepare for 12th exams and AFMC entrance exam? How may I get question papers of last 5 years of AFMC question papers

pls answer me how should i get prepare for 10+2 exams and also afmc entrance and pls sent me question papers of last five years of afmc question paper on [email protected] pls answer quickly.

1st May 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for 12th exams and AFMC entrance exam? How may I get question papers of last 5 years of AFMC question papers

can u pls send me last five years afmc question papers? my email id is [email protected]
19th May 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for 12th exams and AFMC entrance exam? How may I get question papers of last 5 years of AFMC question papers

Send me last10 years question papers on [email protected]
23rd August 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Please send me last 10 years entrance papers of afmc with solutions at the address
[email protected]
7th November 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

AFMC LAST 5 YEARS QUESTION PAPER WITH SOLUTION
21st January 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

hi,i m studying in 11th ri8 nw n i wnt to b a best cardiologist of india as i belong 4m d DEFENCE background i would b proud to join AFMC so cn u plz guide me in tking books so dat i could do better in exams.. orwr r bst coachng centrs in india for cracking the afmc ........realy eagr to knwmax. info. required to crack NEET AFMC..........
28th January 2013, 06:47 PM
vini chausali

pls send me the afmc ques papers of last 5 years in my id vini [email protected]
10th December 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

CAN YOU PLZ SEND ME QUESTION PAPERS OF LAST 10 YEARS
26th July 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

would you please send me last 5 years AFMC and AIPMT question papers with solution on [email protected]
26th July 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

can you please send me last 5 years AFMC and AIPMT question papers with solutions?
26th February 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Please send me afmc bsc nursing previous 10year question paper with answers on sruthiraj [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?