14th April 2013, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for CA?

i want prepare for c a...Could u please tel me the answer for the same

23rd July 2014, 11:47 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for CA?

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) handles the enrollment and certification of CA course. As far as eligibility is concerned, Chartered Accountant aspirants need to clear entrance examinations. PE-1 PE-2 and Final part are the three sections of tests which candidates should attend. In addition, candidates have to obtain two and a half years practical experience under any authorized Chartered Accountant. Candidates are supposed to do a 15 days General management and Communication skills program. The entrance tests are held twice a year and the aspirants who have finished their class 10 can write for the Competency Professional Test (CPT). There are no age limit in particular. You can refer to books like

Compiler on Strategic Financial Management
First Lessons in Strategic Financial Management
Students Handbook on Advanced Auditing Supplementary Material for CA Final New Syllabus
Students Reference on Strategic Financial Management for CA Final New Syllabus
First Lessons in Accounting Standards
25th July 2014, 12:22 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for CA?

Candidates are supposed to do a 15 days General management and Communication skills program. The entrance tests are held twice a year and the aspirants who have finished their class 10 can write for the Competency Professional Test (CPT). There are no age limit in particular. You can refer to books like

Compiler on Strategic Financial Management
First Lessons in Strategic Financial Management
Students Handbook on Advanced Auditing Supplementary Material for CA Final New Syllabus
Students Reference on Strategic Financial Management for CA Final New Syllabus
First Lessons in Accounting Standards

As far as eligibility is concerned, Chartered Accountant aspirants need to clear entrance examinations. PE-1 PE-2 and Final part are the three sections of tests which candidates should attend. In addition, candidates have to obtain two and a half years practical experience under any authorized Chartered Accountant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?