14th June 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for CAT entrance exam? What is the last date of sale of forms?

how should i prepare for cat competetion? i want to know about this competetion. and what is the last date of this form ?

15th September 2016, 09:02 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How should I prepare for CAT entrance exam? What is the last date of sale of forms?

CAT stands for Common Aptitude Test which is held by different IIMs for admission in MBA degree course in various IIMs( Indian Institute of Management ) and other business schools of India.

To appear in the same examination, you need to be a bachelor degree holder in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized university.

* The application form for CAT 2016 is now available and will last upto 22nd September 2016. Also the CAT 2016 examination is scheduled to be held on 4th December 2016.

As far as you are concerned about the preparation for the same examination then the most important thing is how much you practice as the practice will result into good time management and accuracy as these are the two most basic requirements for securing high percentile in this competitive examination. While practising you must plan your preparation in systematic way and do not get involved in solving tougher questions as the weightage of these questions are very less. Also to secure good score in Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension section you must work on your vocabulary by reading out English Newspapers, Magazines, etc.

For more details regarding CAT, you can visit its official website www.iimcat.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?