4th July 2013, 01:30 PM
sahithi nare

How should I prepare for GATE? I have completed B.Tech ECE

Sir, I completed B.Tech (ECE)just now. My aim is to get good rank in GATE. Please specify me any preparation tips as I am unable to go for coaching.

20th September 2014, 12:06 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for GATE? I have completed B.Tech ECE

The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering score or rank differs from institute to institute. A lot of factors like number of applicants, exam difficulty levels, seats available matters a lot in the admission. The Graduate Admission Test in Engineering (GATE) is defined as an all-India level examination for students who wish to pursue Masters/Direct PhD in India as well as abroad. GATE score matters a lot for those aspiring to seek admission in institutes like IIT, NIT, IISC. The GATE score is important for admissions to various post-graduate programs. For eligibility, candidate needs to hold Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2/ Post-B.Sc./ Post-Diploma). Even Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications are eligible. Even candidates in the second or higher year of Four-year integrated Master’s degree programs in Engineering/ Technology is also eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?