9th July 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for IAS exam? I have completed my B.A final

Hii i am sahil sharma.. I had complited my BA final..so i want to prepare myself for IAS exam.. I want guidance from some experts.. If you are intrested then you can call me on my no 9596882415.. You can also send me a mail on [email protected]. My fav. Sub. Is political science.....

Related Questions:
  1. Which Exams are being held for IAS? How to prepare for that Exam? Syllabus for that Exam?
  2. How should I prepare for IAS exam after completing my degree
  3. Exam pattern of IAS exam? Procedure to get the application form? Eligibility Criteria of IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How should I prepare for IAS preliminary exam while doing BBA? Institutes where I can get training for IAS?
  5. How to prepare for IAS exam? I have completed B.E
  6. How should I prepare to become an IAS Officer being a candidate having completed Graduation and pursuing MA in English? How to get study materials to prepare for this Exam?
  7. How to prepare for IAS course parallel to B.Tech? Books to be referred for IAS course?
  8. How can I prepare for IAS after completing B.Tech Chemical
  9. How to become an IAS officer after Engineering (ECE)? how to prepare and subjects to study? Is it necessary to join IAS academy to prepare?
  10. How can I prepare for IAS entrance exam? I have completed graduation
  11. How can I prepare for IAS exam? Should I take any coaching class? -- [New]
  12. After completing my 12th how can I prepare for IAS exam?
  13. How to prepare for IAS? I have completed B.Com recently
  14. How should I prepare for civil services exam? I have completed my Pharmacy
  15. How to prepare for both CA and IAS? I am a B.Com final year student
  16. What should I do to clear IAS Exam? Which books to prepare for this Exam? Exam pattern for this Exam? How to start preparation for this Exam?
  17. How to prepare for IAS exam after completing B.Tech Biotechnology?
  18. Can I prepare for IAS after completing MBA in HR?
4th July 2014, 05:29 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for IAS exam? I have completed my B.A final

You have to complete your graduation. Once you meet the eligibility criteria and form is filled, admit will come along with the exam details. UPSC comprises of three sections Preliminary Examination which covers objective type questions, Mains which is subjective type questions and personal interview questions. For eligibility part, aspirant’s age limit should be between 19 to 40 years. Relaxation is also given for SC/ST candidates of 2 years as per the government norms. Also candidate should be Indian and must possess a graduation degree.Jain IAS Circle and IPS Tuition in New Delhi are equally good for coaching. Reference books for the IAS exam are
• Indian History – Class XI & XII
• Indian Geography – Class VI to XII
• Science – Class IX & X
• Indian polity - by Laxmikanth (TMH publications)
• Introduction to constitution of India – D.D. Basu
• Indian Constitution – P.N. Bakshi /
• Pratiyogita Darpan (Latest Edition) and Economic survey [2009-10]
• Manorama Year Book – 2010
• India Year Book – 2010 (Publication Division)
• Frontline (For Mains & Interview)
• Competition wizard/Civil Services Chronicle / Civil Service Times (Any 1)
• Yojana [Published by Publication Division]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?