4th December 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for IAS exam? Should I take any coaching class?

Hello
I want to know the best way to prepare for IAS exam?
I am in B.Tech final year now. Please let me
know about the preparation?
Can I take coaching?

5th December 2014, 08:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IAS exam? Should I take any coaching class?

You can either join a coaching center or do self study on your own. Therefore, choice is yours and you have to choose the one that suits you.

If you think that you can do it on your own through self studies, then surely you can continue with self study. If you think that you can't do it through self studies, then you must join a coaching class which has a very good teaching faculty and good record.

Group studies is one of the best way to prepare for IAS examination. If you join a good coaching center, then there is be environment for studies. You will face assessment on a regular basis which will check your progress.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?