23rd July 2013, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for civil services exam? I have completed my Pharmacy

Hello gud morning my name is ratnakumari i have completed my pharmacy how to prepare ias exam can u tell me good meterial where avilable plz tell me thanq

14th June 2016, 08:25 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for civil services exam? I have completed my Pharmacy

Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC and it is conducted for recruitment of candidates as I.A.S, I.P.S etc officer.

The examination is among the toughest examination and all it requires to qualify in all three stages of examination is determination, dedication and devotion to your studies.

The examination is conducted in three stages. So, you need to prepare for examination as according to syllabus of examination to qualify in examination.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th June 2016, 07:38 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for civil services exam? I have completed my Pharmacy

I.A.S stands for Indian Administrative Service and the examination is conducted by UPSC every year.

The examination is conducted in three stages as Preliminary, Mains and Interview. The examination is among the toughest examination and so you have to study hard as per syllabus with great determination to qualify in the examination.

So start going through English Newspaper, Current Affairs and syllabus of examination for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?