14th August 2016, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for KIITEE 2017 MBBS/BDS exam?

Sir, the next year I will be giving Kiitee 2017 MBBS/BDS exam and want to know how to score Better in exam and get admission there? Also want to know by getting how much number I can get admission call???

15th August 2016, 12:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for KIITEE 2017 MBBS/BDS exam?

From year 2017, there will be private college entrance examination held, one and only one entrance exam called National Eligibility cum Entrance test will be conducted by CBSE for admission in MBBS and BDS course.

1. You must prepare for NEET exam with full concentration and hard labour. NEET is three hours exam which consists of questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology. There are 90 questions asked from biology and 45 questions asked from Physics and chemistry.

2. Minimum qualification for this exam is 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject and minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.

3. First of all you should complete NCERT books of physics, chemistry and biology of standard 11th and 12th then you should read standard books like Physics by HC Verma, Biology by ABC and Chemistry by OP Tandon. Practice last 15 years questions of AIPMT.

If you manage to secure more than 500 marks out of 720 marks of NEET, you can get admission in KIT and even in government medical college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?