29th September 2016, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

How should I prepare to crack CPT June 2017 exam? Is Maths important to crack this exam?

I am studying in class 12th commerce ,ISC. I am about to register for the CPT to be held in june, 2017. Is it too late? I also wanted to know how i should prepare myself to crack this exam and how important is maths for this? I have taken maths. I will be very grateful to you for an answer ...

29th September 2016, 09:08 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare to crack CPT June 2017 exam? Is Maths important to crack this exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in class 12th commerce ,ISC. I am about to register for the CPT to be held in june, 2017. Is it too late? I also wanted to know how i should prepare myself to crack this exam and how important is maths for this? I have taken maths. I will be very grateful to you for an answer ...
CPT is a Common Proficiency Test which is a MCQ based examination.

Questions will be based on following topics:
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • Mercantile Law
  • Accounting
  • General Economics

Last date to apply for CPT exam is 1st October, 2016.

While the exam will be conducted on 18th December 2016.

So, you still have 3 months in your hand. If you go through all the subjects and topics thoroughly, then you can crack CPT Exam easily.

Mathematics could play a great role in cracking this exam as most of the questions will be numerical based.

I have mentioned some of the important books that could help you in cracking this exam:

CA-CPT - Video Lectures on Quantitative Aptitude: Mathematics with 4 DVDs + Statistics with 2 DVDs (English) (DVD)
Author: S K RATHI
Released: 2012
Publisher: TAXMANN ALLIED SERVICES PVT LTD
Price: Rs. 975

Quantitative Aptitude for CA - CPT with Multiple Choice Questions - 2014 : With 25 Model Test Papers (English) 1st Edition (Paperback)
Author: Dr. T. Padma ; K.P.C. Rao
Released: 2014
Publisher: Bharat Law House Pvt. Ltd.
Price: Rs. 450

Mercantile Laws for CA - CPT with Multiple Choice Questions - 2014 : With 25 Model Test Papers (English) 1st Edition (Paperback)
Author: Dr. T. Padma ; K.P.C. Rao
Released: 2014
Publisher: Bharat Law House Pvt. Ltd.
Price: Rs. 225

Mercantile Laws For CPT with Multiple Choice Questions 4/e (English) 4th Edition (Paperback)
Author: agrawal k.k
Released: 2010
Publisher: BHARAT LAW HOUSE PVT LTD-NEW DELHI
Price: Rs. 198
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?