27th May 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Is BCA a better course than BBA? What is the score and how much salary can I obtain?

hey me shailly ............ is bca a batter cource or bba ;;;;;;; what r scope of these nd how much salry did we get by this

27th July 2011, 09:47 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Is BCA a better course than BBA? What is the score and how much salary can I obtain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey me shailly ............ is bca a batter cource or bba ;;;;;;; what r scope of these nd how much salry did we get by this
Dear friend this is totally depend on you in which you are more interested........

Because both have same opportunity in the jobs that's why there is no any problem in both future.......

But you must see in which you are taking more interest this is totally depend on you..........

You always try for better job in both course.............

After BCA you do MCA aND AFTER bba YOU CAN DO MBA..........
That ' why you canhe have bright fut see both have bright future........
27th July 2011, 04:14 PM
0nitesh

Default Re: Is BCA a better course than BBA? What is the score and how much salary can I obtain?

computer course & 25000 salary.
28th July 2011, 12:04 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BCA a better course than BBA? What is the score and how much salary can I obtain?

Quote:
Is BCA a better course than BBA -

Firstly I have to inform you that Both these courses are good and Both these courses are different Scope and both are form different Areas, BBA is the Management degree course and BCA is the computer Degree course, So you have to choose courses according to your Interest.

To apply for Both these courses you need to complete your 12Th examination from a Recognised Board and scored at least Minimum 50% marks.

For BCA You must have study Maths in your 12Th examination only then you will get admission in top Colleges. But for BBA you need to complete your 12Th in any discipline from a recognised University.

So, Its your Duty to choose best course for you. If you wants to make your career bright in computer field then BCA is the good course But if you want to make your Career in Management Field the You have to Opt BBA Course. But I have clearly Informed you that the career after both these courses was not good Because after completing these courses you will not find the Good jobs, If you have placed from the college then its good for you Otherwise if you will search the job after completing this course then you will not get more than 10 k to 15 K per month, So after completing these courses, you have to go with Master degree course in the same field, If you have choose BBA then you have to go with MBA in future and If you have select the BCA Course Now then please complete your MCA Course after this course and after completing Master degree course you will definitely get good jobs in Top Companies.

So, Please think Properly and then choose best course according to your Interest Only then you will get success in your Career, According to me Both these courses are good, But you have to choose Any one Course according to your Interest.
28th July 2011, 12:14 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, BBA and BCA both are different course. both are no doubt very good professional course.

but if you want to get software related jobs opportunity then BCA will be a best option for you.

but if you want to do managerial jobs the BBA will be best option for you.

it will be easy to do MBA after BBA.

all the best........
28th July 2011, 12:38 AM
vivekdas.raja

hello,
i will say both are good but the main thing is that you are interested in which one........
28th July 2011, 12:38 AM
avnishloves

bca is a technical course related to computers and bba is a managemant course related to business..
choose the in wcich you have interst nd both are graduation course
you mst do post graduation if you want a good package?
28th July 2011, 01:02 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

BBA and BCA, both are very good course to study...after BBA, you can do MBA and after BCA you can do MCA or MBA.

For BCA, the minimum educational criteria is a pass in 10+2 in any stream with minimum 45% marks and should have either maths or computer as one of the subjects and should have english as a compulsory subject.

For BBA, the minimum educational criteria is a pass in 10+2 from any stream with English as a subject with minimum 45% marks.

For both the courses, Some colleges conducts their own entrance exam while some seeks admission on the basis of merit.

The subjects that you have to learn in BCA are:

*Computer Fundamentals.
*C programming.
*System Analysis & Design.
*Web Design & Internet Programming.
*Organizational Behaviour.
*Visual Basic.
*Computer Laboratory & Practical work.

The subjects that you have to learn in BBA are:

*Principles of Management.
*Business Mathematics and Statistics.
*Business Economics.
*Introduction to Operations Research.
*Financial and Management Accounting.
*Production and Material Management.
*Personnel Management and Industrial Relations.
*Marketing Management.
*Business Data Processing.
*Business Laws.

After BCA, you will get jobs in companies like Wipro, Infosys, TCS, CTS, IBM, HCL etc and your salary will 1.8 to 2.5 per annum, depending upon your post and company.

After BBA, you may get jobs in BPO and your salary will be nearly 10,000 to 15,000 per month.
Normally, people do MBA after BBA, instead of doing any jobs.

And you can also go for civil service exams after completing graduation either in BCA or BBA, if you are interested in government jobs and serving the country.
28th July 2011, 08:27 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

both courses are good and give advantages in own side.
this is depends upon your interst, in which subject you are intersted.
this is only the student's opinion, what will he do in his coming future.

BCA is related to the computer education. so, if you are intersted in computer job work then you surly apply for this course.

BBA is related to business adminstration.this is the way of intersted in business line.

so, as you wish choose your intersted way....
thanks..
28th July 2011, 08:37 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
Both are different course
one is BBA - Bachelor in Business Adminstration

BCA- Bachelor in Computer Application

BBA is the commercial subject after that you do MBA

but BCA is the computer related subject after that
you go for MCA

SAlary both are equal specially depends on you your performance.
28th July 2011, 09:04 PM
kunjeyan5282

Firstly I have to inform you that Both these courses are good and Both these courses are different Scope and both are form different Areas, BBA is the Management degree course and BCA is the computer Degree course, So you have to choose courses according to your Interest.

To apply for Both these courses you need to complete your 12Th examination from a Recognised Board and scored at least Minimum 50% marks.

For BCA You must have study Maths in your 12Th examination only then you will get admission in top Colleges. But for BBA you need to complete your 12Th in any discipline from a recognised University.

So, Its your Duty to choose best course for you. If you wants to make your career bright in computer field then BCA is the good course But if you want to make your Career in Management Field the You have to Opt BBA Course. But I have clearly Informed you that the career after both these courses was not good Because after completing these courses you will not find the Good jobs, If you have placed from the college then its good for you Otherwise if you will search the job after completing this course then you will not get more than 10 k to 15 K per month, So after completing these courses, you have to go with Master degree course in the same field, If you have choose BBA then you have to go with MBA in future and If you have select the BCA Course Now then please complete your MCA Course after this course and after completing Master degree course you will definitely get good jobs in Top Companies.
31st July 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

i m Bca appeared student 2011 but i m interested in HR i find a HR tainee job & next year take admisstion MBA HR
so please help me my decisition right or wrong
10th August 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

ha ....... i want make softwere enginer so is bca is good choise for me ?
14th January 2012, 03:35 PM
edward1989

see, BBA and BCA both are different course. both are no doubt very good professional course.

but if you want to get software related jobs opportunity then BCA will be a best option for you.

but if you want to do managerial jobs the BBA will be best option for you.

it will be easy to do MBA after BBA.
22nd January 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i have one to do B C A what we have to do PCMB or PCMC or in comerces C E B A
plz send the ans to my I D my I D is [email protected] plz plz plz plz
2nd February 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

How much salary can i expect after completing bca??
3rd February 2012, 12:07 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Is BCA a better course than BBA

Both the courses offer great career opportunities to the student if done from good institutions.

Bachelor in Business Administration and Bachelor of Computer Application both the courses are design in a way that it prepare their student to cooperate career.

Bachelor of Computer Application focus more on the technology and if you are computer freak than this is the course for you whereas the Bachelor in Business Administration focus is on management of business organization and if your communication skill is really good and you possess the presentable personality and comfortable with people this is the courses for you.

how much salary can I obtain

You can draw any thing from 10000 to 25000/- per month as starting salary.
3rd February 2012, 01:47 PM
jeevi12

Arrow Re: Is BCA a better course than BBA? What is the score and how much salary can I obtain?

Quote:
BCA is bachelor of computer application. It is based on the software skills. You will get a good job in software companies. Here you will not get any field work. Your almost work in based on logical thinking and software skills. You must be a technical mind.

BBA is bachelor of business admisnistration. It is based on business related. You will get a good job in marketing area and business projects and all. You must work as field worker. It is almost outside work.

Both the courses are different and both are having there scope in different field.

So it is too difficult to judge BBA is better or BCA.

Salary is almost about 20,000 and above. It is based on the post you have taken.
17th February 2012, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

is Bca going to become a good career option in coming future
23rd March 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

can i do BCA after completing 12th bpc
18th April 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

i am the resident of kashmir , i wanna to know which will be the best institute for bba in kashmir , islamicuniversity or gdc kulgam (kashmiruniversity)?
m d khan
8th May 2012, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Whats the starting salary for BCA?
18th May 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

i have completed inter now i wanted to no which is the better course offered in degree???
1st June 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir which job i found after complete bba.what is the salary gave.
18th October 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i m done 10 2 with 43% marks in comers stream . i had not maths and and any computer related subject in 10 2. i take admition in bca couarse. and i m undarstanding maths and computers. i m in very big tension. plz help me. i want a bright future and good salary in india or in gulf countries.what i do. shadab ahmad,rampur
30th December 2012, 05:39 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends..............

BBA & BCA both are the better courses, its some how difficult to judge
& The salary offered will be 20000 initially
ALL THE BEST...............
8th June 2013, 06:55 AM
Unregistered

what is the civil service job after doing bca?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?