15th April 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for MSc Physics entrance exam of JNU?

how to prepare for msc physics entrance exam of jnu??

12th May 2014, 09:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for MSc Physics entrance exam of JNU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

JNU is Jawaharlal Nehru University and it conducts entrance examination for various courses every year.

JNU conducts Entrance Examination for admission for M.Sc Physics course. To appear in M.Sc in Physics Entrance Examination then you have to satisfy the below criteria,

Applicant should be complete B.Sc in science stream with Physics as a main subject from recognzied university.

Admission for M.Sc in Physics through JNU University based on the Entrance Examination performance. So, you have score good marks in order to get admission for M.Sc in Physics course.

::How should I prepare::

To Crack the Entrance examination with good marks percentage of marks then I suggest you to well prepare in the topics like, Mechanics, Basic Mathematics, Modern Physics, Electricity etc.. The Questions will be asked from the topics only. So, If you have prepare on this topics then you may score good percentage of marks.

You can also go through the previous year question paper for this Entrance Examination, which makes you to score good marks in Entrance Examination.
12th May 2014, 09:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for MSc Physics entrance exam of JNU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
JNU stands for (Jawaharlal University), which is located in New Delhi. Basically, the admission for M.Sc in Physics coruse is alloted based on the entrance examination conducted by the University. The Entrance Examination is conducted by the University during the month of May. So, you have to wait for the month of may to participate in the Entrance Examination.

To participate in this university entrance examination then you have to satisfy the below criteria,

Candidate should be complete B.sc with Physics one of the subject from recognized univeristy and the candidate need to secure minimum 55% percentage of marks in bachelor degree course. Relaxation in percentage of marks will be only applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.

The Admission for this course is based on pure merit list (Entrance Examination Performance).

To crack the Entrance Examination with good marks then the candidate need to concentrate on the examination pattern like,
Physics, Physical Chemistry and Mathematics. The Entrance Examination question will asked from this pattern only. So, you have to well knowledge about this topics will help you to crack the entrance examination good percentage of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?