16th April 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

What can I do for income tax officer?

what can i do for income tax officer...pleas send to me the details

12th May 2014, 08:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do for income tax officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what can i do for income tax officer...pleas send to me the details
Nice to see that you're Interested to become a Income Tax Officer. To become a Income Tax Officer then you have to appear in SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Entrance Examination. The Notification for this examination will be released in Employment news paper and Official website Staff Selection Commission.

Income Tax Officer Exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit the Income Tax Officer.

To appear in Income Tax Officer Examination then you should complete Graduation course in any discipline from recognized university/Institution.

The Applicant age should not below 18 years and Not more than 27 years at the time of appearing this entrance examination and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates.

The Applicant should be Physically as well as medically fit.

Physical Standard:-

Height :157.5cm
Chest :81cm ,fully expanded with a minimum expansion of 5 cm
Walking:1600 meters in 15 minutes
Cycling:8 Km in 30 minutes

The Selection Procedure for this Entrance Examination will be divided into Written examination/Interview and Personality Test.

So, I suggest you to apply for SSC Entrance Examination in Order to become Income Tax Officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?