24th February 2016, 05:00 PM
Chacha Singh

How should I prepare myself for JEE Main? Would the marks of 12th be added in IIT from next year?

Hello Sir, I'm Shivam Singh.This year I'll appear in 12th board examinations as well as in JEE Main. It is announced that from next year IIT examinations will be taken subjective type. So please tell me that how should I prepare myself for it because I want to start my preparations just after my boards examinations.Would the marks of 12th be added in IIT from next year?

Thank You.

27th February 2016, 06:01 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare myself for JEE Main? Would the marks of 12th be added in IIT from next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chacha Singh View Post
Hello Sir, I'm Shivam Singh.This year I'll appear in 12th board examinations as well as in JEE Main. It is announced that from next year IIT examinations will be taken subjective type. So please tell me that how should I prepare myself for it because I want to start my preparations just after my boards examinations.Would the marks of 12th be added in IIT from next year?

Thank You.
10+2 marks is currently being added to JEE Main Exam only for preparing JEE Main Merit list.

There is no such news of adding 10+2 marks in JEE Advanced Exam for admission in IITs.

However, there is suspense whether Advanced Exam would be subjective or not.

You must not worry about the pending decision of JAB.

Just start preparing for your exams right now after appearing for Board Exams.

Solve previous 10 years papers of Main as well as Advanced, so that you can get the concepts of all type of questions.

Here, I am mentioning some of the top suggested books for Main and Advanced Exams.

35 Year IIT-JEE + 11 Year AIEEE Topicwise Solved Paper Chemistry
by O. P. Agarwal, Deepak Agarwal
Publisher: Disha Publication (2015)
Price: Rs. 278

35 Years IIT-JEE + 11 Years AIEEE Topicwise Solved Papers Physics
by Sunil Batra
Price: Rs. 263

35 Years IIT-JEE + 11 Year AIEEE Topicwise Solved Papers Mathematics (Paperback)
by Mamta Batra
Price: Rs. 251

Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics: 35 Years IIT-JEE + 11 Years AIEEE (Paperback)
Author: Deepak Agarwal, Mamta Batra, O. P. Agarwal, Sunil Batra
Price: Rs. 675

Chapter-wise Solutions of AIEEE Physics with 10 Mock Tests (2002 - 2015) (Paperback)
by Expert Compilations
Price: Rs. 110

Chapter-wise Solutions of AIEEE Mathematics with 10 Mock Tests (2002 - 2015) (Paperback)
by Expert Compilations
Price: Rs. 140

Chapter-wise Solutions of AIEEE Chemistry with 10 Mock Tests (2002 - 2015) (Paperback)
by Expert Compilations
Price: Rs. 99
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?