21st October 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in JEE Main next year after pursuing Mathematics Improvement exam of 12th AHSEC?

Respected Sir,
I have passed my 12th exam by scoring 78% from AHSEC but I have got 24 marks in Maths and if I go for improvement exam in Maths then can I give JEE Main next year? please reply its urgent.

23rd October 2015, 12:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in JEE Main next year after pursuing Mathematics Improvement exam of 12th AHSEC?

Yes, you can appear in JEE Main examination next year if you have appeared in Mathematics Improvement examination. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination. The maximum number of attempts allowed to appear in JEE Main examination is three times that too in three consecutive years. Since, you have not utilized your first chance, you have two more chances to appear in JEE Main examination.
23rd October 2015, 07:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in JEE Main next year after pursuing Mathematics Improvement exam of 12th AHSEC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have passed my 12th exam by scoring 78% from AHSEC but I have got 24 marks in Maths and if I go for improvement exam in Maths then can I give JEE Main next year? please reply its urgent.
Yes, you are eligible for JEE Main exam in next year.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE Main exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
23rd October 2015, 08:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can give JEE exam after passing the maths subject. Just make sure that you pass it as early as possible which will make you eligible for the exam on time.

Hence, be prepared for improvement exam and try to score as much as possible. Also, be prepared for JEE along with this preparation because you will have limited attempts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?