7th February 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

After completing polytechnic can I get government job?

Hai sir, I completed DEEE in Andhra Polytechnic in Kakinada with 80.2% of marks. How can I get government job?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Loyola Polytechnic
  2. Can I get a job in government polytechnic after completing B.E Electronics? Which exams should I answer?
  3. Procedure for Lecturer job in government polytechnic?
  4. Which is a better course after SSC exam?
  5. How to do polytechnic diploma after completing 10th?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  7. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  8. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  9. Am I eligible for Kerala PSC SI after completing Polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering from government polytechnic?
  10. How to work in government polytechnic after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  11. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  12. After completing Polytechnic Diploma how to apply for government job?
  13. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job in government polytechnic for M.Tech from Jadavpur University? -- [New]
  15. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  16. How to get a government lecturer job in polytechnic after completing MSc in Apparel Technology
  17. How can I get a government job after Polytechnic from IASE?
  18. Details about Polytechnic course? What is the qualification for it? I have completed 12th with 83%
21st February 2014, 07:49 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: After completing polytechnic can I get government job?

There are very good number of opportunities available for you with the Qualification of Diploma.As Electrical engineering is a core stream,you can find good number of job opportunities.But as far as I am concerned I recommend you to for the Further studies.Because the more the qualification,the higher the Job opportunities you get.

You can find the job opportunities in the NTPC.So it is purely Electrical company and so it recruits many number for the Training under the Apprenticeship.You can join the Power/Energy sector.For this to be eligible the minimum educational qualification is just Diploma from a recognized university.The minimum percentage you must have attained is minimum of 70%.So for this reason you must have got good percentage for better career.

Generally it offers various disciplines such as Civil Engineering,Mechanical engineering,Electrical engineering or C&I.The maximum age must not exceed more than 27 years.There the eligible candidate will undergo Two Hours examination.

It is of Objective type written examination.So based on the Merit and eligibility requirements the candidare will appear for the Interview.So you need to fill at www.ntpccareers.net and the further communication will be done through this cariteris tothe candidates.
soon after getting selected in Interview then you can find good career with NTPC.Other than this you may also apply for the various fields such as Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships,Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited,General Services Organisation IGCAR,GAIL india Ltd recruitment,National Institute of Oceanography,Cochin Shipyard Recruitment,Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment,and more.
27th April 2015, 11:46 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: After completing polytechnic can I get government job?

With Diploma as qualification , there are many Government jobs.

~ You can apply for the post of Computer Assistant in Gauhati High court.

~ You can apply for the post of Conistable in Indotibetian border police force

~ You can apply for the post of Technician in the companies like ,

Bsnl
Bhel
Isro
Drdo
Mtnl
Ntpc
Ongc , etc.

~ You can apply for the post of Conistable in Police department

~ you can apply for the post of Soldier in Army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?