24th August 2012, 12:20 PM
niksavetiger123

How should I prepare for Technical Interview?

Actually i m not getting how to prepare for technical interview...please tel me

2nd January 2013, 09:58 PM
santoshgupta.nits

Default Re: How should I prepare for Technical Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niksavetiger123 View Post
Actually i m not getting how to prepare for technical interview...please tel me
It depends upon the type of organization, whose interview you are going to appear.

Study well the products and services provide by the interview. Analyse the job profile the Organization is offering. And then make a conclusion of the related subjects.

For more details you can go through the internet and read blogs and interview experiences.

Many a times it is found that the questions that you encounter in interview are very different from what you have studied. So with every information gathered choose the subjects wisely.

Most importantly, never ignore the fundamentals of any subject.
2nd January 2013, 11:50 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I prepare for Technical Interview?

Technical interview is a conversation of knowing you in terms of your stream of engineering. It is the platform which judges your skill, your knowledge and passion in the respective technical environment. In a technical interview, you're often asked about your favourite subjects and you're cross questioned on that only, because the interviewer wants to check out your knowledge. Moreover they'll discuss about the projects you made in your academic career or previous job duration. And also about the training you did .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?