5th January 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in Aptitude test and Technical round of Accenture Interview?

Respected Sir/Madam
How to prepare for the written apti
exam and technical round of Accenture?
please tell me about the preparation tips
i really want to crack interview exam

28th January 2015, 09:23 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How can I prepare to qualify in Aptitude test and Technical round of Accenture Interview?

APTITUDE TEST AND TECHNICAL INTERVIEW PREPARATION FOR ACCENTURE:

Every company coming in for campus placement follow a set of pattern for there aptitude test and accenture does that as well. The pattern which was followed previous year is as follows,

-> Quantitative - 20 questions.

-> Reasoning/Analytical - 15 questions.

-> Verbal English - 20 questions.

Try to prepare for the above topics first and then later go through all the common aptitude topics. There are many books available in the market which would help you to prepare for these topics better as like R.S.Agwarwal Aptitude book. Buy those and start your preparation daily.

CLICK HERE!! to attend a mock test for Accenture aptitude test.

I have also attached some of the previous year model papers of Accenture aptitude test in this post for your reference. Go through it and try to understand the pattern followed and prepare for them accordingly.

Once you clear the aptitude test you will be called in for the technical interview where the questions asked will be based on the core subjects which you studied in your college. So, make sure that you brush up all the basics from all the core subjects especially the programming language subjects and if you are good at those then you can easily clear the technical interview round.

After clearing the technical interview round you will be called in for the HR interview and if you are good at your communication skills then you can easily clear this round. I have attached some of the preparation materials for interview in this post as well. Just go through it when you start with your preparation!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Accenture Papers.zip(143.6 KB, 44 views)
File Type: zip Accenture.zip(396.6 KB, 31 views)
File Type: zip accenturepapers.zip(157.6 KB, 27 views)
File Type: zip Accenture papers model.zip(1.57 MB, 41 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 70 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 55 views)
File Type: zip Core_java_interview_questions.zip(5.23 MB, 40 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 55 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?