24th June 2013, 02:04 AM
prakashkkd

How should I prepare for VRO entrance exam? Which are the best books?

i will prepare V.R.o Exam please tell me Which is the best book?

24th June 2013, 10:28 AM
Winning Spirit

Default Re: How should I prepare for VRO entrance exam? Which are the best books?

Hello Friend,

* The best material that you can use for preparing the VRO exam are as follows,

* The fist thing is that, the questions of the VRO exam are most commonly taken from the 10th & 12th standard books.

* So, if you are thorough with all the subjects of the same, its easiest for you to crack the examination.

* Also, these days many compiled packages are available for preparing the exam and i would suggest you to take , "Vijeta Competition VRO exam study material".

Best wishes :-)
2nd January 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for VRO entrance exam? Which are the best books?

Good afternoon sir/madam my education detailsare like this from nursery to sixth class in karimnagar n from 7 to inter in krishna n degree in hyd so plz tell me where i have to apply for vro because my native place is eluru west godavari plz sir
19th January 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a sc male candidate from nellore district , how many marks should i get in ap vro exam 2014 , to get vro post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?