14th March 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Information about the 3 years course of Law? How many colleges are providing this course and which one is the best?

i m in final year of my graduation and want to do law after this, so want to know abt the 3 year course of law. and in how many colleges provide this course and which one is best...!!

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the 3 years course of Law? How many colleges are providing this course and which one is the best?
  2. Will I get a seat in Government Law Colleges after scoring 1640 rank in Law CET? Which colleges provide Hostel Accommodation Facility for 5 years Law Course?
  3. List of the colleges in Hyderabad providing 5 years law course? What is the fee structure?
  4. Can I study Law after B.Tech? What is the course duration? Is it possible to do law in 1 or 2 years?
  5. Is there any course available which provides B.Com and Corporate Law together? List of colleges providing the same?
  6. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence?
  7. Colleges in Mumbai providing part time Law course?
  8. What is the maximum age limit for BL in Tamilnadu? -- [New]
  9. Information regarding law colleges offering law courses after 12th?
  10. Information about Law colleges in Pune City? Law colleges in Pune city?
  11. Can I do Law after B.Tech computer science? Duration of the course? Which are the colleges for Law?
  12. Which stream do I have to choose to become a Lawyer?
  13. Which universities or colleges provide 3 years Law course in distance mode?
  14. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Information about vacancies of lecturer of law in various law colleges of UP?
  16. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  17. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course?
  18. What is the minimum percentagerequired in LLB after B.A?
18th March 2013, 05:55 PM
siddhant110

Default Re: Information about the 3 years course of Law? How many colleges are providing this course and which one is the best?

Some of the top colleges providing 3 years LLB are as follows :-

1. ILS LAW COLLEGE, PUNE
2. GOVERNMENT LAW COLLEGE, MUMBAI
3. NEW LAW ACADEMY, PUNE
4. BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY, VARANASI

For more info on other universities providing 3 yrs. LLB, eligibility criteria & dates of entrance test, please visit :-

http://law.entrancecorner.com/admission-area/colleges-offering-3-years-llb-courses-in-india.html
30th October 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the 3 years course of Law? How many colleges are providing this course and which one is the best?

what is the eligibility age and cut off age to do law course ?
19th January 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Is law a 3 or 5yrs course???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?