12th August 2011, 05:58 PM
Zadak

Should I start taking coaching classes for CAT exam while in 3rd year of engineering?

I am a 3rd year b.e student want to crack cat exam.should i start taking coaching clas now or wait for 4th year?

15th August 2011, 12:57 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Should I start taking coaching classes for CAT exam while in 3rd year of engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zadak View Post
I am a 3rd year b.e student want to crack cat exam.should i start taking coaching clas now or wait for 4th year?
PREPARATION FOR CAT FROM 3RD YEAR

Yes, you have to start your CAT preparation from now on... actually you are already late.. you must have started the preparation from the start of your 2nd year...

-> CAT exam needs lot of time and preparation... so don't waste any more time... just try to join some good coaching institutes like T.I.M.E and get the course material and start preparing daily...

-> The date to apply for CAT exam starts from August 17th to know more about CAT exam registration CLICK HERE!!!

-> I have attached the guideline to follow for the CAT registration in this post, and also some of the previous year model papers of CAT which might help you for your preparation...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CAT 2011-Counselling guidelines.pdf(1.07 MB, 193 views)
File Type: zip CAT.zip(1.43 MB, 57 views)
File Type: pdf CAT syllabus.pdf(19.3 KB, 152 views)
File Type: pdf Sections in CAT.pdf(9.2 KB, 97 views)
15th August 2011, 12:50 PM
Azher88

Location: 697/4, Bhola Nagar, Kotla Mubarak pur, New Delhi-110003
Smile Re: Should I start taking coaching classes for CAT exam while in 3rd year of engineering?

Quote:
Yes i hereby inform you that you should star now your CAT coaching just because its not easy to prepare for this you should prepare previously then at the time of exam you will be eligible for that and you can do better perform and get better rank in CAT.

With Best Regards
Md. Raja Azher
15th August 2011, 07:26 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I start taking coaching classes for CAT exam while in 3rd year of engineering?

It's good that being a 3rd year student you made your mind to go for CAT exam.Because CAT exam needs a lot of time and preparation.You need to work hard to secure a good rank & a good coaching center will help you to show you the right way.SO don't waste your time and join a good coaching center.
4th October 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I start taking coaching classes for CAT exam while in 3rd year of engineering?

What rank does ST candidate require to get admission in IIM
21st October 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Which are d better classes for cat and while m in first year b.com i thought refer to some books from d library so could you suggest name of some books
22nd October 2011, 12:44 AM
abhin91
Member+

To get in an IIM you need to have a very good percentile in your CAT exam.And for that you have to study hard and prepare well. Thats why i would suggest you to start preparing from nowonwards. You should join a classroom programme course and solve may questions as per the pattern of the exam.
various institutes are there which provide CAT classes like:
1.T.I.M.E.
http://www.time4education.com

2.CAREER LAUNCHER
http://WWW.CAREERLAUNCHER.COM
7th November 2011, 05:38 PM
rudramishra

It's good that being a 3rd year student you made your mind to go for CAT exam.Because CAT exam needs a lot of time and preparation.You need to work hard to secure a good rank & a good coaching center will help you to show you the right way.SO don't waste your time and join a good coaching center.
the good coaching centers are Times,Ims.
7th November 2011, 05:41 PM
rudramishra

the good coaching centers are Times,Ims.
27th December 2011, 04:24 PM
rrmm92

you should start now your CAT coaching just because its not easy to prepare for this you should prepare previously then at the time of exam you will be eligible for that and you can do better perform and get better rank in CAT.various institutes are there which provide CAT classes like:
1.T.I.M.E.
http://www.time4education.com

2.CAREER LAUNCHER
http://WWW.CAREERLAUNCHER.COM

goodluck
12th July 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i am a BE student of first year can i join any coaching for CAT I know its to fast but i hear it need lot of time for prepration
12th July 2013, 10:17 PM
pinksony

Hello dear....

Firstly i want to tell you if you want to crack competative exams like cat,icet,gate.....you need to be dedicated towards your work....self confidence plays an important role....

The time has come to prove yourself.....so start preparation for cat exam....this is the right time....you have many good coaching centers for cat.....practise previous question papers....

Practise makes a man perfect....

You have choosen a good field.....bright future is waiting for you....

All the best.....
13th July 2013, 01:08 AM
shivam2k6

Thumbs up Re: Should I start taking coaching classes for CAT exam while in 3rd year of engineering?

Quote:
Dear Friend,

I would suggest you to start your coaching classes in 3rd year only so that during 4th year you will be fully prepared and will be able to wirte CAT / XAT etc.

You should join T.I.M.E. which is best in the business and its test series is also most popular.

All the best.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?