28th December 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Astrophysics in Harvard University being a student of 12th standard?

hello
i am a student of class 12th .
i want to study astrophysics in harvard university.
please tell me the steps that i have to follow.
please tell me as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Post Graduation in Harvard University, USA being a MBBS student?
  2. How should I study Astrophysics after completing 11th standard?
  3. Can I study Ph.D in Zoology at Harvard University after completing M.Sc?
  4. Percentage needed in board and CET exam to study astrophysics?
  5. Does Osmania University offer M.Sc. in Astrophysics? Can I do this course after B.Tech.?
  6. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? What are the scopes available in astrophysics?
  7. How can I do graduation from Oxford university in Astrophysics?
  8. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  9. How to study Astrophysics after passing class 12th? When is the entrance exam and which are the colleges for Astrophysics in India
  10. How can I get admission in Harvard University in BCA?
  11. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Astronomy & Astrophysics) for 12th passed candidate?
  13. Colleges for B.Sc in Astrophysics? Qualification required? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the best institutes for me for Astrophysics? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. To get info,help and question papers for ISAT2012
  16. How to take admission in harvard university in MS(Computer Science)?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc in Astrophysics and Astronomy
  18. Percentage required to enter in Astrophysics? Which universities are offering such course in India?
21st January 2018, 12:22 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Astrophysics in Harvard University being a student of 12th standard?

After completion of 12th standard examination you can opt for Bachelor's Degree course in astronomy, astrophysics, physics from Harvard University. You can online apply for that course through the official web site of Harvard University i.e. https://www.cfa.harvard.edu/opportunities/undergrad_programs Once you get the confirmation from University then you can proceed for further steps like visa and all.

Entry requirements:-
> You must have cleared 12th examination from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and English.
> You will have to appear for IELTS and must score minimum overall 7(reading-7, writing-7, speaking-7, listening-7).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?